Saturday, May 15, 2010

Surprises are good


Today,I went to the Stamp Scrap Art Tour which stopped in a nearby town to us. It was nice and I did some window shopping and made some small purchases.They had several drawings and a special key for a treasure box they gave out to the first 100 people. On the way out, I tried my key in the lock... and it opened the box! I received a couple of Gift Certificates for the companies who were there. So I revisited those booths I had merely looked at and did some big shopping instead! I chose items from Inky Antics, Art Gone Wild, Stamper's Anonymous, and Design Unlimited. New stamp pads,several stamp sets, some punches to create cool flowers,and a 6x6 pack of BG Green at Heart were my choices. Thanks so much to the Tour for the lovely gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all your new stampin goodenss! That's sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete