Sunday, December 26, 2010

Oh Holey Night (family fun)





Christmas Day was nice. The family time was special of course. We shared gifts and we ate many cookies of course.Our oldest Son and DIL were with her family near Akron,Ohio but they called to say hi too. My brother was with us too plus some extra guests-2 bunnies, a guinea pig and a hermit crab all in their cages. As the pets are rooming in our dining room, it kind of gave you the mini- impression of what Noah and his family might have experienced on the ark. (We are pet sitting for the preschool friends since my friend Pam is on a trip. ) They are great guests and only need a bit of attention.I also included photos in my post today.
I have been busy with my thank you cards for the preschool families.Some people created homemade ornaments for me . With all the animal inspiration around the house,I felt drawn to the cute nutcracker mouse stamp from Firecracker Designs to use, I think they will like him.
Card Details:
Bazzill Green Pear CS,vintage card scraps to layer card.
Ink: Mementos-Tuxedo Black
Markers: Zig
Happy Crafting to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment