Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine' Finale


After making so many Valentine's cards for our Veteran's Project at church... I am finished with them ...except the card for my husband. I made this one into a wedding card for friends at church who are having a small reception on Sunday in honor of their recent marriage. I baked mini chocolate chip cookies as one of the desserts. Since I had a snow day today, I baked all afternoon . I hope there are enough as six batches only go so far. Best wishes to the happy couple!


I ran the pink paper through the CB Heart folder, then cut a hole with one of the the nesting squares to display the mini stamps, which were stamped and mounted separately after being cut out. Love was stamped and sponged with ink to coordinate with the mini images. The silver paper was cut and run through the crimper to add some bling. The pink paper was trimmed to allow for a white edge around the card front.
Card Details:
Cardstock: Bazzill-White ,Pink, unknown silver scrap
Ink:Memento-Tuxedo Black,Kaleidacolor-Berry Blaze
Stamps:SU-Hope is...,Inkadinkado-One plus One Equals Love
Crimper-ribbon
QuicKutz -Nesting Squares

1 comment:

  1. Chris, this is beautiful. I love that embossing folder - it can be used for any occasion; how cool is that? You sure put your all into projects - that is so cool. That's the kind of volunteerism everyone loves; plus look how cool that card is! ;D

    ReplyDelete