Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hi Again


I had to make a special card gift for a great lady I know. She is turning 80 and my GF is throwing a surprise party today with her siblings. She does so much at our church and works in the church school program with her daughter and granddaughter cooking and crafting with the children. She loves to travel and explore nature with her husband and the entire family. I found this paper at the swap with the name cut off but I though it would be the best choice for her. I wrote some of my favorite scripture verses on the computer and made a booklet for her.I took a photo before putting the booklet together. Happy Birthday Pat!
Card Details:
Cardstock: Bazzill-Sage,Pink
Stamps:Clear Dollar Stamps-Leaf Impressions
Ink:Distressed Ink-Bundled Sage
Ribbon:unknown Shimmery Brown
Cover Template:from a swap

2 comments: