Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Papercrafting Group



At church, we have a monthly papercrafting meeting. This month,I was in charge of creating a 2 page scrapbook project. I thought about the idea of remembering family recipes. We had fun as we worked on the pages and people spoke about their memories of cooking with their Mom, or Grandmom or a loved one.
We used Recollections -Mom's Diner DP for the banners(on clearance at $.09 per sheet), the 12x12 cardstock was from Big Lots at $.50 per package of 20 sheets). I brought my Sidekick and people could cut out the corners with dies and MS embossed heart punch was used also.The Cricut From the Kitchen cartridge was used to cut Stir and the oven mitt.I copied old family photos on my copy machine to include on my pages.I also copied two family cookie recipes written by my Mom to include on the pages too.
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment