Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ahh Borders


I went to the clearance sale at Borders last night. Lots of people were in the check out lines but the store was still stocked well. I was hoping to find a copy of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine. It is from England and pricy here in the states at $10.00.They do include extras and I was able to get the issue 93 that included 7 acrylic stamps-Fairies of the Seasons. It also includes free papers to download(with their code) by Sarah Williams of Flutter Bee Designs. I even got 40%off and used a gift card. Now I have some new images to try out. This image is the first one I tried. The image was stamped with Mementos Tuxedo Black and colored with Prismacolor Pencils. The background papers were downloaded from their website. The ribbon is from the scrap box and the snowflake punch is from Martha Stewart. StarDust Stickles were applied to the snowflake for a bit of bling. Another Christmas card to go into the stash.
********

On a sad note, I was shocked to see the awful events which happened in Norway. My family is Norwegian American and I visited there with my parents. My prayers are with the families . Some friends of ours currently live in Oslo and I heard from them today and they are safe .

No comments:

Post a Comment