Thursday, August 4, 2011

Garage Sale Finds


I ran errands today and stopped at a local garage sale today and found a Making Memories 27 piece Distressing Kit brand new in the box $2.00( on their website it runs $29.99). I have had that on my wish list forever. I also found some cute sets of SU Furnished with love-unmounted /new but vintage sweet designs and sentiments(-Have a chairful day -$2.00) and Listens with the Heart(another unmounted one but vintage for $1.00).I guess it is time to start to replace all those loved stamps I lost in my basement flood. These are older unused in mint condition things but new to me and inexpensive which makes them fun to try out!
One never know what turns up at a garage sale. Check out the ones in your area too.
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Good bargains. Carboot sales are another place to find untold treasure as are the second hand shops. Have picked up many a bargain when not expecting to. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete