Sunday, June 6, 2010

Swap time again

My LSS shop had their twice a year "garage sale" for customers to tag and sell items they no longer want or can use in their paper crafting today. I got some good buys -brand new Distress Ink(Dusty Concord-$3.00 still sealed),Pearl EX Stamp Pad($2.00 still sealed),a couple of CB embossing folders($2.00each-new),2 CTMH acrylic stamp sets($1.00 each) ,K&Company Ribbon Adhesive $1.00(and 4 spools of ribbon for $1.00-a steal!) and I admit my impulse purchase of 3 packets of 6x6 papers at $.50 each...I did look for some things for some friends but I couldn't complete their "wanted" requests this time. I passed on a Corner chomper only $5 and someone was selling their Big Shot Die cut machine for only $75.00 but my Cuttlebug Machine is doing the job for me.The shop was packed with people and merchandise but the hunt brings in the bargain hunters every time. Can't wait to hear about the next swap...thanks Chris N. and the crew for all of the work organizing the event again!

No comments:

Post a Comment