Thursday, August 12, 2010

Christmas card time


It has been so sticky over the past few days so I thought if I work on my Christmas cards, I might feel cooler.I found this cute girl in my stash of swapped images so she is another unknown for winter cards. The background cardstock was run through the Cuttlebug Snowflake folder. I went over each of the raised patterns with a white Jelly pen. The tree was cut from a scrap of BG.The trunk is a piece of grosgrain taupe ribbon(May Co.)The brad was from another swap and also unknown. The metallic snowflake came from Big Lots last year on a garland I got on clearance.The border of the card was cut to accent the embossed snowflakes.
It is only 134 days until Christmas. Start making those holiday cards to ease the rush later .
Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The image and the embossing are fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, this is the sweetest card, I adore the embossing and the image...very cute.

    I wanted to let you know about the EF you asked about, I am not 100% positive, but I think it is by Provo Craft and it is called Argyle....if it is not that one I am not sure. Here is a link
    http://www.franticstamper.com/provo-cuttlebug.htm

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete