Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hi There

I have been busy with some family things but am back again. I am teaching /sharing card making with a Daisy Troop tomorrow after school. One of the Daisy girls was in my church school class a few years ago. When I did my make and take at the church bazaar in November, Ally and her Mom had fun and I was asked to come and demo with the girls. I have been prepping packets to make life easier for my new friends. I am planning on cookie pouches, a card and then a service project- Book Marks for the VA Hospital. I think that will be enough for them. I precut papers but I'm bringing my Sizzix Sidekick so they can try out some tools along with scissors, punches,and the usual items glue and special ribbons. I'll try to take a photo or two if I can. Until tomorrow, Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment