Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My word ...


IMAGINE. Every time I turn around, I hear people speaking about their word for the year .I think this will be my focus for the next year. I will be try to dream and imagine the things I hope to accomplish and at the same time, try to balance the responsibilities I already have in my life.
I have decided to use my supplies already in my stash, and imagine new ways to use vintage materials. I have these perfectly nice stamps I have barely used . I found this Club Scrap stamp in a box which looks a lot like a Tim Holtz stamp. What to do with it? I thought ...a card for a guy... I struggle with those cards every time...This one works.
Card Details:
Cardstock: Grey(unknown),White-Bazzill
Inks:Ranger Distress-Stormy Sky,Memories-Sepia
Stamps:Club Scraps(unknown),Scrappy Cat-Inspirations(both from the last swap sale)
Fiber: Twine-Michaels(I made a square knot with it to give it a nautical feel )
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous word and card. My word for this year is change....I mean seriously...LOL! Oh man change...it's good but oh my it's change. I have to say that this word totally found me. I wasn't searching for it. The Lord wouldn't let me get out this. Any hoot....love your word and can't wait to see what it holds for you! Blessings and hugs friend.

    ReplyDelete