Thursday, October 15, 2009

A conversation...


As a preschool teacher, I often have had lengthy conversations with 3-5 year old children.I remember a girl named April. All she spoke about was, "when I get big, I will live at the beach"...I asked her often to describe what she would do.She told me over and over again, I will always wear my bathing suit and walk on the beach and find new shells.(as a shell collector myself, I appreciated that). I recently bought this stamp and thought this verse would fit this card tribute to her dreams.The background paper was created once again with my favorite Glimmer Mists on white cardstock. I think it adds a magical aspect to the card.
Card details:
Cardstock: Bazzil-White,Bottle Green
Glimmer Mist:Sunflower, Cherub Pink
Stamps:Stampavie,Scrappy Cat-Inspirations
Ink:Mementos-Tuxedo Black
Zig markers

1 comment: