Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


As I drove home from school today, I passed several pumpkin patches. It is the end of the season and the fields are nearly clear of those beautiful results.I thought that I would make a card to remember all the gifts from the lowly pumpkin-beautiful flowers during its growing time, then the pumpkin with its treats.The pumpkin can be used in soups,pasta dishes,pies,breads, muffins,cookies,and finally the seeds after baking are a delicious snack.
Card Details:
Cardstock:Bazzill-Cream,DP -unknown,Brown scrap
Ink: Memento-Brown,Versamagic-Gingerbread
Stamps:Memory Box-Pumpkin,Verve-All the flowers...
Brad:Making Memories
Stickles:Distressed-Peeled paint
Pencils:Bruynzeel Designs
Spellbinders:Poseabilities,Flower Creations3

Cute stamps I noticed while blogging:

Marianne @mariannescraft'sroom.blogspot.com showed Lili of the Valley fairies Stamps...on her blog. Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment