Monday, October 5, 2009

I get by...



Moe Joe Designs had a sketch to follow in her recent challenge(now ended). This was my entry.The idea was no ribbons but a special verse. I added this one from a SU set I won from Ursula recently. I will be using the stamps in my card ministry work at church.I used one of my BG stamps for the image and added some flowers to pop the card a bit. Each has a center brad that is a color on her outfit.The card was edged with Distress Ink.
Card Details:
Cardstock:Bazzil-Creme, green,mulberry scrap-teal
Stamps:Basic Grey-Girly, SU-Sage Advice Set
Ink: Mementos-Tuxedo Black, Brown,Distress Ink-Antique Linen
Flowers: Prima

2 comments:

  1. Love your card and thanks so much for playing along! I got your card posted on my blog this morning....Have a great week and many, many blessings!!

    ReplyDelete