Saturday, March 19, 2011

Feeling better...


again those migraines hit me for a few days... I'm really getting tired of these flareups again.
Anyhow, I'm happy with this card I made. The sentiment is from a Unity set-Devoted I bought used from another card maker. I has 4 scripture verses and 4 images included. What a great set. This card is going off to a friend in Monday's mail. I pulled out my Glimmer Mist and created some MS punched butterflies but also lightly misted the card itself . The butterflies were treated to a bit of bling with Stickles -Cotton Candy,Yellow, and Star Dust.The tag was first distressed with a varied of inks and then the sentiment was added in Tuxedo Black. The brad in the tag hole was also enhanced with Cotton Candy Glimmer Mist. It was finished up with a bow made with Michael's glittery sheer teal ribbon.
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment