Thursday, March 24, 2011

Free Demo time

at my LSS last night for Lifestyle Crafts(QuicKutz new name).It was a demonstration of their new Letterpress products. We all got a chance to try it our using their Epic machine. It is very nice and would be great for mass producing stationery like invitations but nothing I would need now. We did get a freebie for coming,Icing RubOns. I haven't tried that before so that was nice. I did splurge on a new embossing folder Polka Dots. These are larger dots than the minidots on the Sizzix folder and I like the look. It is the A2 size right for card making and was 30% off. There were drawings for free dies, plus someone there was lucky and won $200.00 of free QuicKutz items so it was fun to help her shop for her goodies. Still other people won collections of dies. One lady won duplicates dies and offered me to choose one. I picked the treasure box die-it is 2 pieces which when cut and assembled looks like a flat treasure box. I plan to make coupons with the die cut for VBS for the children who learn their scripture verse each day to use in our treasure box area. I'm sure it will work into my cardmaking also . I'll get a card posted tomorrow I made with the new folder.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment