Monday, March 21, 2011

Torn paper


was one of the first techniques of card making I tried. I haven't used it often on a card but for this scripture verse from Unity Stamps(Devoted), I thought it would be good. The pale gray CS was first sponged with Distress Ink Forest Moss. Next, the center of the paper was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black. The Bazzill Peach folder was corner rounded and Versamark stamped with a stamp from CTMH Adorning Corners set. Lilac dotted ribbon(unknown) was glued underneath the sentiment panel. The flowers from Recollection were Glimmer Misted with silver and attached with glue dots. Finally Glimmer Mist was also added to the ribbon to add another touch of bling. I had a request for a glittery card for Easter with spring-like coloring and I am hoping this is enough glitter for her.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment