Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Digital Stamps- Hula Mouse


I'm trying my first digistamp. I got it from a friend at Two ScoopsRice808 @aol.com and have spent quite a while trying to size it just right.(I'm a little challenged about computer technology). It's called Hula Mouse. I finally got it to work and I have it all colored and ready to share .The paper is from Basic Grey Porcelain 6x6 Pad trimmed with a Fiskars edger , the accent LAUGH in circles is from a stamp swap . The cardstock is from the scrapbox, and all images were stamped with Sepia Archival Ink.I colored the Hula Mouse Digistamp with Dick Blick Studio Markers ;Camel,Shell,Lt.Peach, and Beach. I accented the image with Marvy Victoria Rose, Pale Pink,Rose Pink,Bubble Gum Pink,and Lt. Green.
It made me think of the fun time at a Luau .

No comments:

Post a Comment