Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thinking of You


I needed a quick Thinking of You card for a friend in the hospital. I decided to do a card using my Cuttlebug folders. These are great and really enhance a paper crafting project in minutes. I used both the Herringbone and Feel Better folder sets. Each of the folders were inked before inserting the paper for embossing.The VersaColor cubes are great for this as the small size fits the tiny folder size as well as the full size ones. Two separate runs through the Cuttlebug and the prep work was done.(I then stopped to clean off each of the folders for the next time). I also included 2 Prima flowers and brads for the flower centers. The Versacolor inks transformed my white cardstock into a soft mixed background. Inks used were olive,seashell,cinnamon,umber,and sky blue.

1 comment: