Saturday, July 11, 2009

One hour Cards-SNR


I tried a new event at least for me.Scrapbook News and Review(SNR) The Card Universe-My Sketch World had an event last night. They posted a sketch and participants had one hour to create a card using any theme and upload it unto the site. I made the deadline without the fancy tools so I was happy about my result.
Using a yellow cardstock as the base, with a lt.green background (run through the Cuttlebug in the Swiss Dots folder).I added a sage green raffia ribbon and punched 3 holes to add the required brads(mine were pewter hearts). My image was Kiki from Me and My Big Ideas stamps which was stamped on a rectangle shaped white cardstock.It was colored in using Marvy Markers. I have no Nestibilities so instead improvised by punching the corners with a small circle hole punch. I scored the edges of the image with my boning tool and my metal ruler.The Hello Friends stamp was part of the Stampendous Petals Plus Set. Just some glue dots and the card was complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment