Sunday, August 16, 2009

Basic Grey Papers


Basic Grey papers are some of my favorites. I received a 6x6 paper pad of Eva as a gift and as pretty as the patterns were...I didn't want to do anything until I thought about it! In the pad, there are several sheets of almost tied-dyed effect papers. I got an idea for a special card to have on hand . I recently went to my LSS for a " customer garage sale". I was able to find some older stamps. One of my favorites was from SU (part of a set?) which was from John 11:25.I combined it with the praying hands stamp from the Our Daily Bread Designs" Lift up Our Hands" set .The two stamps really worked well together. Just a bit of sheer ribbon and it was complete.

1 comment:

  1. what a very beautiful card. So beautifully created. Thank you for blessing us with your talent! Aloha and God bless!

    ReplyDelete