Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fabulous Fall


While out today, I stopped at Meijer's to pick up some groceries and found some Stampology Clear stamps in their crafts department. I saw the Fabulous Fall stamp set and though it would look good paired with Gretel from CC Design Stamps.Using a large acrylic block, the two stamps were connected.They were inked up, and the images were stamped on the card stock. Next, the top of Gretel's head was cut away to give the cards a more dimensional appearance.The stamped images were colored, and glued on a contrasting scrap of card stock and glued to the card itself. Two colors of sheer ribbon were tied together,and added on the side of the card.
Card Details:
Cardstock:Val Pack- Kraft,White and Rust
Ribbons: Mays
Stamps: CC Design Stamps, Stampology
Ink: Memories-Sepia
Markers:Zig

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love this image, and I'm lucky enough to have ONE that I was sent. I plan on coloring her today! Thanks for entering in my blog candyand for linking me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! love that new pixie fairy from CC designs! great find for that fall stamp! TFS!

    ReplyDelete