Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Treasures..


Recently,while going through my carton of photos in a box, all in ziploc bags... I found something I had nearly forgotten. My husband and I took a trip to Santa Fe , NM a few years back. I had carefully packed all of my found treasures, brochures, ticket stubs,etc. Sitting at the bottom of the box, was this special stamp I had purchased from a local stamp store there. It was called Storyteller#F-2501.(Stampafe.com). The local Artisans have a daily art show at the Governor's Palace in Santa Fe and there were many figurines in clay of the storyteller with personal interpretations of course. However,they were unfortunately not in our budget . I bought the stamp instead but until today... it had never been inked up.It's a beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool story and memento and a great image and card!

    ReplyDelete