Sunday, August 9, 2009

Beautiful ,beautiful

While reading through some blogs, I found some papercrafters in Norway. As I am a Norwegian American,I have been working at trying to translate the language into English as I visit the various sites. I grew up in a bilingual household and used to be able to read Norwegian well, but time and lack of practice...equals a big problem. But thanks to Google's dandy translating device...aah-success! One of the blogs had an announcement that they had reached 50,000 hits/visitors.On their blog ,there was this beautiful flower, which I placed on my blog in their honor.Check them out.They do lovely work.
scrappingthemusic-norge.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hei!
    If you send me your email address to gro.epost(a)gmail.com I will send you some links to give you some ideas how to scrapbook the photo from 17th of May:)

    Gro

    ReplyDelete