Thursday, November 5, 2009

A card for...Noah



Today I got an email from a friend asking me to send a card to a seriously ill 5 year old child right here in Michigan named Noah. This little guy is having an early Christmas this weekend because they don't know about next week for him , let alone next month. ... Even Santa will be stopping by for a quick visit. I enjoy cardmaking but sometimes it's had to come up with the right card for the occasion. I thought good old Grizz would bring a smile to his face, I even gave Grizz painted toenails. I think the little one will like it. Prayers to him and his family.(Update-he was even on the local TV news today!)
Card Details:
Cardstock: Bazzill-White, scrap of red, DP-Basic Grey
Stamps: Stamps by Judith-Grizz, SU-Warmest Wishes,Christmas Foliage
Inks:Memento-Tuxedo Black,Versamagic-Jumbo Java
Markers:Zig
Stickles:Black Diamond,Diamond
Pop Dots:for dimension under words

No comments:

Post a Comment