Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"Cookie Pouch"


I was reading my emails the other day and ran across the cutest directions for this pouch using a paper lunch bag. Jackie on Inky Antics (19 December-Snowy's Treats Paperbag Card-inkyanticsrubberstamps.blogspot.com)gave all of the instructions for it and I made it up for an upcoming activity I have. I am doing a cardmaking activity with a Brownie group in a few weeks and I thought this would be a great treat for them. I could just slip a bagged cookie inside for each of the girls.The papers used were from my scrapbox except for a scrap from BG Max and Whiskers Patches.The Gretel stamp is from CC Designs and the sentiment is from Firecracker Designs"Got Chocolate".They are stamped in Memories Sepia and then watercolored. The image paper was edged with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy.The heart was punched with CM Dual Hear punch. It was fastened together with 2 staples.I will be also making more using some of my Inky Antics stamps later .
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh is this a clever idea.
    i love the image you choosed to go with this "pouch"
    thanks Debbie for joining my candy
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete