Friday, December 3, 2010

Nature gives..


us so much. As usual, I have been excited by all of the lovely scents of the season. Although we have an artificial Christmas tree for the home, I do yearly buy some fresh boughs to decorate certain rooms. We have a wrought iron handrail and I love tying some fresh pine to it to bring nature inside. Tomorrow, I hope to start adding some small things here and there in the family room. I like to work on it slowly and enjoy seeing the special family treasures once again as they return from the storage boxes .
The card verse for today, is one of the Plain Jane's from Verve Stamps. The die set from Nellies cut the pink cardstock while MS branch punches and glued around the edge, created the touch of nature. Using the Scor Pal, I created a border around the card. Finally, Star Dust Stickles were added to create a snowy accent, and some pink twine for a bow.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment