Friday, December 17, 2010

Finally...


Today is my last day of my nanny job until January, and helping out at my friend's preschool program is done also until January. I can finally focus on getting those cookies done for our family and cards in the mail. My husband was the Santa Claus for the program at preschool yesterday. Each child received a brand new book as a gift and Bob in his role distributed them to them and any siblings there. We also adopted 4 ladies from the Senior Center nearby who do not have any family and the families from the Preschool program bought them gifts. The "Grannies" attended and were thrilled with their gifts. They really enjoyed our version of Rudolph with bells and the 3 other songs we sang to them. It really lifts your spirits when kindness is shared with others.
During these busy days , don't forget to take some time for yourself too.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment