Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sorry... not feeling great!

I have bad allergies and accidentally got perfumed sample sprayed at Macy's on Friday...while picking up a gift. Now my migraines have kicked in...so all I want to do is sleep. I did get a recipe for some yummy treats my son might make for neighbor gifts for me. It's on http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/holiday/peppermint-popcorn/
I have tags already made so I'll switch out the cookie idea for that, since I'm under the weather. We are due for more snow which doesn't help my headaches either.
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Allergies are so not fun to get. I've just been on a course of pills which I had a bad reaction to but had to keep taking them to the end of the course. Peppermint popcorn sounds very different.

    ReplyDelete