Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hi Again



I'm starting to feel better . I have had one thing after another but... I have been working on cards while I was away. Here are two different ones. Life 's True Happiness card combines a WeR stamp and an Inky Antics sentiment. Zig markers were used to color the branches and flowers directly on the stamp before printing ,while the verse was stamped in Distress Ink Bundled Sage. The white Bazzill panel was edged with DI Shabby Shutters. I used Provo Crafts scissors to trim around the edge of the panel also and added on some Rock Candy Distressed Stickles on the flowers. The ribbon is Mays sheer dotted green. The other card has a sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamps on the collage card. The ribbon is from Michaels and each of the pieces were edged with DI Tea Dye. The butterflies were cut with MS punch.
Wishing you sunshine days!

No comments:

Post a Comment