Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My new order


from Lifestyle Crafts- Nested Scallop Heart set came in today and I picked it up. I ordered it at the open house a few weeks back at the local SSS. Here is my first card. I sprayed Glimmer Mist on wax paper and created something new with some white card stock using my 3 colors, Sunflower, Jazz Blue, and Tattered Rose. After waiting, patiently for it to dry,using the 2 smaller dies and decorated dried paper , it was run through the Cuttlebug . Pop Dots separated the layers. I continued by adding a small circle from my bag of extra punched shapes cut with CM punch. The final punch was my spring favorite-Martha Stewart's butterfly with a scrap from the new sprayed paper scrap. The card stock was Bazzill Kraft. The ribbon is unknown. The sentiment is from Stampendous.I like the soft colors combined in the card.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment