Thursday, April 21, 2011

I tried




out my Inky Antics Carrot Bunny Honey POP set. I won it from Jackie and it is unique with a 3D surprise. I made a first card following her directions and know I will be making lots more. papers from the scrap box . The images were stamped with Mementos Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock and the bunny had a bit of detailing with a Prismacolor Rose Decor pencil. The ribbon is unknown but lime green to act as grass for him on the front of the card.The inside of the card is the surprise part by using the Honeycomb Pad to create a 3D effect.There are several other choices of sets with a variety of images.
*******
Around here...we are counting the days until the Great Lakes Mega Meet ,in Novi, MI on May 7th. I will be seeing Jackie and many more companies also like ODBD . I plan on going with friends and we will have a fun "Girls Day Out" for ourselves.I have been saving my spare change for months.

1 comment:

  1. It came out as well)) Very nice carrot! You are so a great master!!!!!
    hugs. Larisa. xx

    ReplyDelete