Sunday, September 4, 2011

Funky Fold Two


I made another card using the same technique and a stamp from the GinaK Design set (Warm & Cozy Christmas)which was colored with Zig Markers. After rereading my previous sketchy directions, I decided to instead send you right to the creator of the process at the end of my post today. Here is my card today. I like the punched snowflakes enhanced with Stickles to added to the card. The punch is a Mc Gill.The paper and ribbon are from the scrap box.My friend Gini asked me at our church coffee hour hour to replicate the card pattern for her,so I tried to demonstrate it with no tools like a a bone folder, cutter, ruler, glue stick, etc. It was a challenge but I think it was sure better than the partial directions I included in my last post. Here is the original site again:http://wickedwonderfulcreations.blogspot.com.
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. aww, so CUTE! Love your image and the punchy snowflakes *Ü* Have a wonderful weekend--what's left of it anyways, :)

    ReplyDelete