Saturday, September 3, 2011

Something unique


I found a new kind of funky folded card on wickedwonderfulcreations.blogspot.com. It used a piece of pattern paper 11"x11" folded in half on the diagonal. Next score on both sides of the triangle on the long sides at 3" and 5.5". Turn it 90 degrees and score it at the peak 3 1/2" on both sides of the triangle peak. Using a bone folder, press all of the score marks sharply. There will be an excess tiny triangle on each side of the peak flap, using scissor cut it off. Reopen the paper and using adhesive glue it together. Stamp a small image, color it and add it to the closure for the card formed by the small triangle on one end of the card. I know her directions are more detailed than mine so for more help check the site out . My image is from Unity(hello my friend).It was stamped in Mementos Tuxedo Black and colored with Zig Markers. A ribbon finishes the card . The sentiment is hidden inside. Hope you check out the site and try something different yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) This is beautiful and very unique! I love differently folded cards, and I'm loving Kraft color lately too. Beautiful job!! :) Thanks for popping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete