Saturday, September 10, 2011

Make a Wish


I have been a cleaning whirlwind in my craft area this week in my spare time. It was a disaster and sorely needed attention. Now between this ,that and work, I finally had time to make some cards.
Today's card was made using Quic Kutz Santa's Workshop set of dies. I got it at a swap a while ago and tucked it safely away... and rediscovered it during cleaning. The set includes a variety of circles and other shapes. The card included a flower made using some Sizzix flower dies, and a shape pre-stamped with make a wish from a swap , it will be used as an emergency card for the autumn season. I had premade the flower and sprayed it with Glimmer Mist Sunflower for a hint of a shimmer. The background cardstock has torn edges using Coordinations paper. The folder is a Bazzill brown while the brad is from Making Memories. The twist ribbon is from Berwin Offray(after Christmas sale last year).Pull out those older items and have fun crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment