Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best Wishes


Two of the stamp sets I bought at the LSS Yard Sale were Stampendous Typewriter Wishes and Bo Bunny Aloha. This is one of the first ideas that popped into my head and I just felt like playing around without a plan . Nearly everything which contributed to the card was from the sale and the total cost for everything was under $5.00. The ribbon-Grateful Stripes from KI Memories,the SU ink pad Nearly Navy,the CM paper cutter used to make the corner for the flower, the corner rounder, and the tan marker to color the flower along with the 2 stamp sets. I know that I will be happy with these small purchases and if I want to do so I can turn around and sell them at the next yard sale.
Happy Adventures in Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. A joyful card!

    I hope you enjoyed visiting the cake party today! Lots of yummy inspiration!

    ReplyDelete