Friday, February 18, 2011

My nasty migraines


are back this week. I hate the changes in the weather when it is so drastic even if a touch of spring warmth is wonderful in February.My headaches started up again and all I want to do is to sleep until they lessen. Today is really windy and the wind seemed to clear my head when I went out.
Tomorrow we will be going to a surprise party for a friend, so I had to get going on his birthday card. He is a proud veteran so I planned a card to honor his service. I'll post it in the morning, since the Stickles are taking forever to dry.I want to add some Crafter's Floss to the card to complete it. I never put the finishing touches until the Stickles dry. I have had several ruined cards by being impatient and not taking the extra time with a card.
Cards Details:
Cardstock; Bazzill-Kraft, White
Stamps:CTMH-Celebration
Inks:Distress Ink-Faded Jeans,Worn Lipstick
Stickles:Waterfall,Silver
Crafter's Floss: Gold

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment