Thursday, February 24, 2011

More exploring unknowns


One of the packs of papers from the LSS yard sale I bought was this one for only 30cents. It included Imagination Project papers and half sheets of mystery papers.While looking through the package, one of the patterns caught my eye and I decided to try to make my version of the design pattern with punches. I used one of my Karl Bunch flowers, and a Martha Stewart border lace along with the Cropadile to cut the centers for the flowers. I used scraps from the box in lavender and deep purple plus Bazzill Spring Green for the panel. The ribbon is unknown from the ribbon jar. The card is Bazzill Vanilla. The pieced panel is attached with pop dots.I left the front plain so I could have it for any occasion. I made several of these for my card "stash" . Pull out your vintage punches and try something different. I'm glad I did.
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment