Sunday, May 15, 2011

Aah Daisies


There is nothing like a bunch of daisies to boost anyone's spirits. When we were dating in college, my guy bought me daisies. As the years have passed with the typical ups and downs, he still gets me daisies but Shasta or Gerber ones now. I pulled out this stored away SU Decorative Daisies set and thought it would be perfect to use for a thinking of you card. I double stamped each of the flowers with VersaColor inks,then added 3d dots to the second set on the top of the first layer of flowers. The vase was free handed using some vintage paper which looks like a spatter glazed vase .I had a bit of matching ribbon to add a bow . The sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy I'd pick You(#1071). The cardstock was edged with Distress Ink-Mustard Seed.
I had posted but lost a couple of postings with the Blogger issues recently. I'm glad that is over.
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment