Friday, September 11, 2009

First challenge




Moe Joe Designs(moejoedesigns.blogspot.com), a favorite of mine...is doing her first challenge. I decided to try it out and here is my result. There were 4 colors to use-kraft,pumpkin orange ,pool blue and celery green.I used some of my Crochet flowers and using Glimmer Mist created the background papers behind each of them, then edged each with Spiced Marmalade ink. Paper was stamped with more flowers in a lovely sky blue and added to my kraft card stock.Try it yourself!
Card Details:
Cardstock: Bazzill-Kraft,scrapbox -white for additional shapes
Ink: Versacolor-Sky Blue,Distress Ink-Spiced Marmalade
Glimmer Mist:Sunflower, Jazz Blue, Pearl
Stamp:TooMuchFun(unknown)
Flowers:Crochet by Gini
Brads:Bazzill

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful...you did great. It's about using what is on hand...and as long as they are in the color family it works...Thanks for playing along and love your crochet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Chris - I love the crochet flowers.

    ReplyDelete