Sunday, September 6, 2009

RAKs Holder


I have been seeing these folders on many blogs lately using one sheet of dual sided printed cardstock.I tried to figure this out and came up with this one. I wanted to have a new packaging all set for the next RAK(Random Act of Kindness) that I send off. There is room for two small packages of stamps, brads or other treats. I could also include ribbons or some of my Crochet Flowers by Gini.
It still opens up to include a message so it is like a typical card as well as something new.
Card Details:
Cardstock;EK Success-Beauty Stripes, Bazzill-Lt. Kraft
Stamps:Image Tree-Honey Girl,Stampin Up-Hello
Ink: Memories-Sepia
Flowers:Prima
Brad:Making Memories

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Sometimes I get my double-sided paper home and then cant decide which side to use lol this fixes that problem! xx

    ReplyDelete