Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Polka Stars


I had forgotten that I had won this Verve Polka Stars Stamp Set this summer . It arrived in midst of my reorganizing and I tucked it safely away... I found it again today. I didn't want to just do the predictable so I went on the Verve stamp Gallery for a fresh idea. I saw one by Bethany Paul and decided to do my version of her card.I chose to stamp my stars in pinks and raspberry to make it different. Brown paper was cut in a wave pattern attached to the card folder and then pink stitched ribbon was added on the card bottom. Stickles were added to enhance the curve.A square with the verse was edged with raspberry ink and with a pale pink Prima flower attached to the ribbon, it was complete.
Card Details:
Cardstock: Bazzil -White, Chocolate, scraps of pink and raspberry from the scrapbox
Stamps: Verve-Polka Stars Set
Ribbon; unknown
Ink: Adirondack-Raspberry, BazzilInk-Pink
Brad: unknown
Stickles:Star Dust
Prima Flower: pale Pink

1 comment:

  1. these stars are fantastic, great job....have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete