Monday, September 28, 2009

HAnglar Image


As part of my prize from Hilde in Norway,she included a few stamped images. HAnglar /Anglar Stamps are only sold in Norway and Sweden . The children are so cute and I wish I could find stamps of my own.I don't know the name of this image but I thought she would make a wonderful all occasion card. Just a bit of finding special papers in the scrapbox, coloring, and a saying and the card was complete. Except... a touch of bling on her heart wand!
Card Details:
Cardstock:Bazzill-white, purple and unknown DP scrap
Stamp:SU-Hello
Ink:Versacolor-Bamboo
Stickles:Crystal
Markers:Zig
Jelly Roll-White

1 comment:

  1. Such a swwet card! Gotta love 'hello' cards cause they can be used for so many events :)
    OH...the card pack, The store is called "Super Dollar Store" I love to visit often.
    I just became a follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete