Monday, September 7, 2009

Mr.Scarecrow




While sorting through my Fall/Winter holiday stamps which were stored away, I found a stamp which had never seen ink before. This guy was one I bought quite a while ago but I was glad it was just waiting for me right now. I needed a birthday card for a new blog friend and this worked out great, just in time for pumpkin season.
It was one first made as a one layer card, just stamped and colored up, but after thinking about it, I decide to change it up.The image was chopped/cropped down, edged with a corner rounder and added to some brighter cardstock.Two different ribbons were added along with some Scrapbook Nails to finish it off.
Card Details:
Cardstock :Becketts Expression-Iceberg
Stamps:Inky Antics-Scarecrow (TammyDeYoung)
Inks: Memento-Tuxedo Black, Vivid-Sky Blue(sponged clouds)
Markers: Zig
Ribbons:unknown
Scrapbook Nails:Burnt Orange

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! Love the additional embellishing you were able to do by cropping it down!! Looks great! I am sure you blogging friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete