Sunday, January 31, 2010

Been there, I'm back

The "Garage Store Sale" was good. I got new rolls of Michael's Sheer Creation Ribbon for 50cents each,QuicKutz mini cookie cutter dies for 25cents each,MM embellishment paper Vintage Hip 6x6 paper pack which included a sticker pack for 50 cents,and a new package of All Night Media Mulberry papers-$1.50. I also got a copy of Cards magazine for $1.00(reg. $19.95). I was a good shopper and only bought a few stamps and a tube of SEI brads for 50cents as well.
I noticed that some CTMH sets were going for $7.00 instead of up to $20.00 plus. Many items were brand new. I even saw a few Cricuit cartridge sets selling for $15.00 but they were already spoken for when I arrived.A fun hunting experience was had by all involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment