Monday, January 18, 2010

Girl's Shopping Day



As planned, I went craft supplies shopping with a friend today since we were off. I only splurged on one bottle of Glimmer Mist. I replaced my Cherub Pink(discontinued 8-( ) with Tattered Rose.I did alter it a bit by mixing every last drop of Cherub Pink with the new one, so the color is a unique one.I tried mixing some new background sheets for my cards there.
After Archiver's, we went to Joann's, and I used my Joann's GC on a Spellbinder's Nestibilities. Yes, Joann's does have them now and they took my -50% coupon on it too. I got the classic scalloped squares large S4-127 set of 6. They also had my dream Fleur de Lis set but I decided to get a more useful set to use with my Cuttlebug, plus one special stamp. Next,Michael's had 5/$1.00 DP and I got some for Valentine's Day cards.That was it for me but my friend got two new Cricut cartridges to add to her growing collection. Can't wait for a cardmaking day soon.

1 comment: