Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thinking of...


My cousin Julie is in the hospital with some pregnancy complications. I'm sending her a thinking of you card as she follows her doctor's orders while there. I thought this would be sweet for her as a soon to be new Mom .They live in NJ near the beach so I made the angel look like she is sitting in the sand.
Card Details:
Cardstock:Val Pack:Oatmeal
Stamp:Penny Black-Angel News, Best Wishes
Ink: Memories-Sepia, Color Box Chalk:Ice Blue
Stickles:Star Dust(in her hair )
Markers: Zig, Marvy
Ribbon: Mays: Sheer Sage

2 comments:

  1. Chris, this is really cute. I love the subtle tones of the blues and the sand is so perfect. Your angel is adorable. This is a sweet card for your cousin. I know she will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly care about others. What a gift.

    ReplyDelete