Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


I thought this Gorguss Girl and her bear would be perfect to send to someone special for Valentine's day. I was lucky and grabbed free Digi stamps from Verve a few week ago. All I have to do is to print them off when needed. Using my scrap box again with the great pink stripes paper, I also had some leftover pink snowflakes from Christmas cards and a bit of sheer gold ribbon. She is all set to put a smile on someone's face.
Card Details:
Cardstock:Bazzill-white, scrapped papers:pink,black,DP GCD Studio-Tinted Rose Stripe
Ink:Ancient Page:Stone Grey,Black,Versamagic-Turquoise Gem
Brad:Making Memories
Markers: Zig

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards! I just those gorguss girls...they are my wish list....great job with your coloring! Blessings

    ReplyDelete