Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Don't pass up..

I stopped in Target over the weekend and while I was there,checked out their special dollar area . There were some great buys. I found glittery heart brads(set of 6),a set of 4 cling stamps(heart shaped cupcake,lollipop,three connected hearts, and the ,word sweetie), also a package of 16-5x7inch DP.There were other papercrafting items also . If you are interested, hurry because the next time you look for items, Target will have moved on to celebrating Easter with bunnies and Easter grass.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes... I don't live anywhere near a Target. Glad you didn't include any pics... I would of been really tempted!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh..Chris - THANKS! I always forget about Target even though from time to time, I do find little goodies in their dollar bins. You're right, I'll have to head over there today because that stuff does not stay - especially those goodies!

    ReplyDelete