Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tilda's back



I splurged on my first Magnolia Tilda this year and I picked Tilda and the Garland. This time I thought why not Tilda and the heart garland. She is getting ready for Valentine's Day. All it took to make a change, was to use one of my Zig Markers to draw some tiny hearts and color them . I used scrap papers and my trusty punch collection. On the Warm Wishes heart,it was Glimmer Misted and cut it out with a CM heart double punch as well as using a corner rounder.The sheer ribbon connects the hearts together and I like the way the ribbon loops stand out from the card.They will lay flat when placed in an envelope and pop back up when the card is removed and opened.
Card Details:
Cardstock: Bazzill-white, unknown DPs-Pink dots,Charcoal Dots
Ink:Memories:Sepia,Black
Stamps:Magnolia:Tilda, unknown words
Markers:Zig
Glimmer Mist:Pearl,Candy Pink
Ribbon:Mays:Sheer White Polka Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment